Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Brunch Tablescape

Enjoy a few snapshots from our annual Easter brunch. This year, we served 7 with fruit salad, scrambled eggs, bacon, seasoned potatoes with peppers and onions, sausage gravy, biscuits, jams, banana bread and juices.



Here a teacups doubles as a sugar bowl atop a beautiful antique embroidered table runner featuring lilacs in baskets. Each person had an egg cup with a personalized egg.


Some antique Easter post cards on display in a tag shop photo display. These sweet fabric bunnies I made myself several years ago, cut with pinking shears, stuffed and sewn. It's hard to make out but they each have a grosgrain ribbon around their necks.


Loving the purple tulips this year!



Back to the tablescape -- see the cute rabbits looking around for a tuft of grass? You can also see a couple of crystal goblets I just picked up at a yard sale for $12 - set of 6, never used!


Happy Easter!











4 comments:

  1. I haven't been posting so much lately because of this DANG WEATHER! It has been so dark in our home, and I always post with a photo. I prefer natural light, so it just has not been conduscive to "l'atiste" or her writing! More to come, as fair weather awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table and setting, Erin. Isn't it funny how we live in the same town and are sort of related and yet this is how we talk!
    Hey, get yourself back on here. Want to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    That lady boudoir pillow is one of my favorites also. I wish I could find more of them.
    Do you have any better weather? it's still gloomy at my place. *sighs* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, same to you. The food looks really delicious here. My daughter’s birthday is on Easter and we have booked one of the Los Angeles event venues for her birthday celebration. What else can be done for the celebration? Can you suggest a good theme for the day?

    ReplyDelete